General characteristic of our infrared cabins:
- unique Carbon fibre heater with the latest Japanese technology
- Hemlock wood without knots
- 8 mm safety glass door
- digital control panel inside and outside
- roof lights and reading lamp
- colour therapy lights
- CD Player and Radio
- backrest and beverage rack
- air vent
Advantages of Infrared Saunas:
- Infrared heaters warm the body in the same manner as natural sunlight. FIR heat therapy uses the wavelength of the visible and non-visible light spectrum of sunlight that heats the body normally.
- Instead of heating the air, FIR saunas heat the body directly. The result is a lower power bill and deeper tissue penetration.
- The ideal temperature of Infrared Sauna is 35-55 °C, so it does not pressurize the heart and does not irritate the skin.
- One sauna session takes only about 20-30 minutes, so you can easily fit into your daily schedule.
- Usual power consumptions of the cabins are between 1500-3000 W, for using it you need only a socket.
- The cabin has a minimum space demand, it can be even set up on 1 square meter.
- Our infrared saunas are brilliant instrument for active and efficient health prevention, and they can be used for various diseases:
- Removes Toxins - Detoxification, removes heavy metals and harmful toxins stored in the body.
- Reduces Stress - Promotes better sleep, relaxes, melts away tension.
- Aging - Reduces some problems associated with aging.
- Improves Skin - Helps clear cellulite, tones and hydrates cells and pores.
- Control Weight, Burn Calories - Burn as much as 600 calories or more in 30 minute session through profuse sweating.
- Pain Relief - Arthritis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness, sprains.
Why to choose Infraszauna-online instead of usual ceramic heater saunas?
- We use unique carbon fibre heaters according to the latest Japanese technology. Because of the big surface of our heaters, the distribution of infrared waves are much more consistent than in case of ceramic heaters. This leads to faster and better sweating.
- It uses infrared radiant energy to directly penetrate the body’s tissues to a depth of over 45 mm. It’s energy output (wavelength: 5-15 µm) is tuned to correspond very closely to the body’s own radiant energy(8-11 µm), our bodies absorb as much as 93% of the infrared waves of carbon fibre heaters.
- Heat up time of ceramic heaters are between 20-30 minutes. Carbon fibre heater heats up more quickly, so you can reduce heat up time by 30-50%.
- Our carbon fibre heaters operate at a low level surface temperature.
- The infrared technology contains bottom heater(s), which effects on the receptive reflex zone of our feet.